RSVP For the CSEA Meeting On May 19, 2021
- Reservations will be required on a first come, first served basis for each meeting up until the Covid restrictions are lifted by our Governor.
- Please make reservations by noon on the Monday of each meeting week. All reservations made by Mondays at noon will be billed for even if members don’t show up for the meeting as I have to call in the headcount each week and food will be prepared accordingly.
- If more members than allowed (dictated by restrictions) RSVP each week, Tricia will contact those who did not make the attendance list and offer them a spot the following week.
- If members show up for breakfast without a reservation, and there is room, they are of course welcome! If not, we will have to turn them away. Members who do not make a reservation will not be allowed to enter until 7:40am, IF THERE IS ROOM.
- Change in breakfast rate for members who RSVP: The board voted to bill members who reserve a spot, $25/breakfast instead of the usual $19, which is what we billed before Covid. Breakfasts will be billed in arrears. Our actual cost at the El Paso Club is $25/member. Once Covid is over, we will likely return to our former method of billing where companies are charged for breakfasts, whether or not they attend.
- Masks are required to enter and move about the facility, but not while seated/during the meal (like a restaurant.)
- Tables, not people, will be six feet apart. Groups seated together shall be limited to 10 people.
- Buffets will not be self-serve. The El Paso Club staff will serve us and make sure we have what we want! They will serve the coffee to us at tables, as well as juice, if desired. All place settings will have water.
- Lead slips will be placed at each place setting.